como criar um site


Computer hardwares shop

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Why Every Entrepreneur Should Self-Publish a Book

I've published eight books in the past seven years, five with traditional publishers (Wiley, Penguin, HarperCollins), one comic book,  and the last two I've self-published. In this post I give the specific details of all of my sales numbers and advances with the traditional publishers. Although the jury is still out on my self-published books, "How to be the Luckiest Man Alive" and "I Was Blind But Now I See"  I can tell you these two have already sold more than my five books with traditional publishers, combined.If you, the entrepreneur, self-publish a book you will stand out, you will make more money, you will kick your competitors right in the XX, and you will look amazingly cool at cocktail parties. I know this because I am seldom cool but at cocktail parties, with my very own comic book, I can basically have sex with anyone in the room. But don't believe me, it costs you nothing and almost no time to try it yourself.]]>

Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment