como criar um site


Computer hardwares shop

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Q. When Will Wisdio Add Authority Scores? A. Right Now.

Wisdio, a social QA site like Quora, has decided to up the social QA ante by adding something they're calling WAR - Wisdio Authority Ratings. These ratings allow folks to recieve answers from authorities on their subject of choice, thereby reducing the number of incorrect answers and, one would hope, increasing the utility of the site.Founded by Sebastian Zontek, Wisdio aims to help "find the right people to answer questions quickly and reliably," not unlike many of its competitors. However, the WAR score offers a one-stop shop for folks trying to figure out who to trust and, one would assume, listen to. For example, I can say I'm an expert in Social Media (which I am. I have LOTS of followers on Orkut) but in order to increase my score I need to answer questions about social media. This prevents gadflies from answering questions willy nilly and reduces useless responses.]]>

Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment