como criar um site


Computer hardwares shop

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Battlefield Play4Free Impressions


First off, let me start by pointing out that if your hoping for some sort of inside scoop, videos, or screenshots of the games closed beta, you won't find them here! This Closed Beta comes fully equipped with an agreement that all participants must adhere to. Something I do not plan on breaking. So no game details or information that's not already available directly from EA, sorry.

If you want in, go sign up at http://battlefield.play4free.com or follow the Community Team on Twitter as they are giving out beta keys daily this week (Dec 13th to 17th), and who knows when else!



http://twitter.com/#!/bfplay4free

OK, on to my "vague" first impressions, and my opinions on how I think the game will turn out.

Battlefield Play4Free is, by EA's own words, and I quote.

Set in the modern theater of war Battlefield Play4Free is a first person shooter with realistic graphics containing the best of the Battlefield series including all-out vehicular warfare, sandbox gameplay and intense 32- player battles online. Featuring the most popular maps from Battlefield 2 combined with the familiar classes and powerful weapons of Battlefield: Bad Company 2, players have access to 16 vehicles including the F35 VTOL jet fighter and the massive Russian T-90 main battle tank.

They are not just saying all that to make the game sound good, from what I have seen so far, it's a great game in the making!

The graphics for a free game are actually very nice. I was pleasantly surprised how good the game looks cranked all the way up and at high resolution. The graphics are probably some of the best I have seen in any free FPS, and I have played most all of them at least once. They did a wonderful job and I think people will love how the game looks.

The battles can truly be intense. I am not going to go into any class or vehicle details obviously, but lets just say than any Battlefield action junkie will find him, or herself, right at home in Battlefield Play4Free as well. No matter if you are more of a foot soldier like me or a vehicle gear-head, it's all here! This game truly does "feel" like Battlefield!

If you want to know more about the game, go sign up and follow them on Twitter, it's not hard! You can get in and give this, what I think is going to be a great addition to the Battlefield Series, a spin for yourself!



First impression rating: 10/10

Overall I think this game is going to be very popular. I have to take my hat off to EA on this one. I think Battlefield Play4Free will not only be a hit with fans of the Battlefield Series like myself, but with many other gamers as well. It may even be a great way for people who have never played a Battlefield game to jump in and get their feet wet. Great job on this on EA!


Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment